“Mixed” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
“Mixed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We have been here several times. The servers are always friendly and accommodating. The food is tasty and what we expected. But every time we have gone there they have goofed up our order somehow. They are always happy to fix it, but the frustration is getting a little old.

Southern Shores, North Carolina
“Friendly Staff & Tasty Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

On way north and stopped in Fredericksburg for dinner and lodging. We decided on Cheeseburger in Paradise for a quick bite. The staff was great and the food tasty. It is not fancy dining for sure, but it was fun, the server friendly, and the appetizers and food well done. The manager stopped by to make sure all was fine. That also was appreciated. Thanks CIP for a job well done.

“The manager aimed to please.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I came here after a long day at kings dominion. It had been a while since we were here and I had my heart set on their pressed burger. When it came out a different way than they used to prepare it I was disappointed because my heart was set on something else. When I asked the manager about it without hesitation he offered to have the cooks prepare it the original way. He went out of his way and I am very appreciative. Great expierience. Our server was very nice and efficient. In our next passing through we will defiantly be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
“Sliders”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered the sliders and was not disappointed. The guy with me had his cheeseburger done before I started on the second of 4 sliders. He too was happy.

Visited August 2012
Virginia
“Nothing Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We took our brother-in-law here as a 'last night dinner' when he returned back to Sweden. He likes Jimmy Buffet. BUT - the restaurant service was not very good. I felt honestly like they did not want our family in there. A bus arrived the same time as us with a younger group - and they seem pleased as punch about that. Our service was slow which could be forgiven if the food is something special but it isn't. Cheeseburgers - not even tasty cheeseburgers - took over 40 minutes. They didn't refill the drinks either. Again, it could have just been the service due to the bus. But still. It wasn't all that special.

Visited May 2012