“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn - Fredericksburg to your Saves list
Knights Inn - Fredericksburg
Knights Inn - Fredericksburg
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   5324 Jefferson Davis Hwy Building B, Fredericksburg, VA 22408   |
Ranked #40 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg
Chesapeake, Virginia
“DO NOT STAY HERE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This place was DISGUSTING!!! "Management" if you could call it that, was rude and unwilling to fix the situation. We found a foreign hair on our pillow and there was a blood like substance on the lamp shades and walls. I asked for another room of course. The rude boy showed me another room and when I pulled the bed sheet back to look at the pillow and he told me "you can't do that" and told me to go stay across the street if I didnt want hairs on my pillows. We ended up staying at the Ramada right behind this dump and it was so much better!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was staying in this motel for two months the management was very rude the lanes whenever clean very well they don't change the sheets they steal From you and decide to throw you out when you still have days on the room to stay there and lie to you about renting the whole motel out and am very disappointed With my stay at this motel the maintenance Crew is very lazy and they have the police there everyday with something Going on and they have people selling drugs there so I recommend To stay at another motel

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Knights Inn - Fredericksburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn - Fredericksburg

Address: 5324 Jefferson Davis Hwy Building B, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Location: United States > Virginia > Fredericksburg
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn - Fredericksburg 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn - Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn - Fredericksburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.