“Pet friendly & clean room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fredericksburg North

You added Motel 6 Fredericksburg North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fredericksburg North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   401 Warrenton Road, I-95 at Warrenton Road, Exit #133-A/133, Fredericksburg, VA 22405   |
Ranked #35 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
New Hampshire
“Pet friendly & clean room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Basic room that was clean and recently renovated. Free coffee in lobby and they even have a swimming pool. We had a room away from the highway so it was pretty quiet. Great place for the money and traveling with a pet.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Extremely nice & helpful front desk lady. Clean room. Excellent price!

• Stayed December 2011
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Stayed one night last week on drive back from the south. I have stayed here before and knew what to expect, a cheap, serviceable, convenient place to sleep. For those who are familar with the chain ( I have probably stayed at 50 different Motel 6's), it is an average one...neither the worst nor the best. Unlike some Motel 6s, it's located on a major highway (I-95) so you don't have to search local roads to find it. It's convenient, with a 7-11 and a gas station across the road. The surrounding environment is normal and did not appear unsafe to me. If it was dicier, the front desk wouldn't have been open and I would have had to use the night window. Check in was quick and pleasant and much appreciated since it was after midnight. My only complaint is about the shower.....the low flow restricter head pumps out so little water that it took me 20 mins to rinse off all the soap....but that is common in many Motel 6s.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Niantic, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

The room was not very clean. There were crumbs in the bed which makes you wonder if they even changed the sheets. The location was not great either. I felt a little unsafe. I would not go back there.

• Stayed August 2011
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

My family and I stayed at this Motel 6 for 2 nights. While it was not my first choice my Dad loves Motel 6. The motel is basic, basic beds, tv etc no frills. The pool though was very nice and clean which we swam in. The motel is right off the highway so it's not the best neighborhood although we did not feel in danger or anything like that. Good place to get some sleep and head out the next day. Very low nightly rate.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New Fairfield, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

stopped on our way from CT to SC - 3 adults 3 kids. We had 2 rooms and paid a very low price. Arrived at 1:00am. there was a group of about 10 people hanging out in front of the main entrance - older crowd - late 30s and 40s. Check-in went well, but the person working the front-desk was behind bullet proof glass and handed receipt via a slot on the bottom of the glass. The rooms were small, but they seemed clean, including the bathrooms. Both of our 'non-smoking' rooms had ashtrays, and had a very strong smoke odor combined with a strong musty odor. There was also a perfumey air freshener odor, presumably from some attempt to cover-up the smokey / musty smell. We were all exhausted and went right to sleep. Beds were pretty comfy.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

I got what I expected. I don't agree completely with some of the very negative reviews I read on the site before choosing the motel. I was anxious going in but the room was clean, but it was an old room. There were stains and burns in the carpet, but again, it was an older establishment. There was a faint odor of smoke in the room but there were smoking rooms around our nonsmoking room and it was expected that the smell would permeate the surrounding area. There was a little dirt inthe shower but I was more from not cleaning the rags fully in between rooms. The room was free of insect activity and the beds were comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and eager to please. The Internet was extra, but it was not a service we were reall expecting the motel to provide at all. There is a McDonalds right next door if paying $3 is too outrageous. We definitely got what we expected fir $37.00 a night.

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Motel 6 Fredericksburg North? Share your experiences!