“Hotel is nice but wouldn't be my first choice” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg

551 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Colebrook, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I got this hotel at a very great price through Hotwire and I was very please with this hotel... The only down side was to get an handicap accessible room instead of a regular room... The staff told me it was the only kind of room I could get since I booked with a third party website :-(

Well, this hotel was really clean, great spacious room, very comfortable bed, nice flat screen tv, good wifi Internet and good breakfast with hot items in the morning...

Also very courteous customer service and staff...

I did enjoy my stay very much...

• Stayed February 2013
WingateFredericksbrg, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for Staying at Wingate Fredericksburg. We love having you here!
Stafford
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

An early Valentine's evening out was punctuated by what is probably the worst stay I’ve ever had at a hotel. Immediately upon entering the room we were met with a musty, moldy smell which persevered throughout our stay. Preparing for our evening out, it took almost forever for hot water to reach the shower. It was so bad, later that evening, my wife who is religiously takes a bath prior to retiring for the night, gave up on getting hot water (she was not happy). Then as we're trying to doze off, the constant whine of an electric motor on the roof (I assume), became very apparent, as well as very distracting, precluding a restful night’s sleep. So yes, this was likely the worst stay ever and I will definitely find another hotel for future couples evening out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Our maintenance staff has looked into the hot water and noise issure you experienced recently. We would like to have you back at Wingate Fredericksburg to show you how a wonderful experience is absolutely a possiblity here at our hotel. We do thank you again for your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg

Address: 20 Sanford Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Location: United States > Virginia > Fredericksburg
#4 Romantic Hotel in Fredericksburg
#8 Business Hotel in Fredericksburg
#10 Family Hotel in Fredericksburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
Wingate Hotel Fredericksburg
Wingate Motel Fredericksburg

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Fredericksburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.