“There should be more places like this.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 370 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: Italian, French, Cajun & Creole, Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated. Our restaurant serves traditional Italian food with a specialty in northern Italian cuisine. Come and try us out and you'll return!
King George, Virginia, United States
“There should be more places like this.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

First things first: the food was nothing short of amazing. I had a pork chop that had me licking the bone, and my wife had a chicken breast that was great. The service was very personal, almost like you're having dinner at your grandma's house. The price was very reasonable, as we went on a Monday and they had the dinner for two with a bottle of wine for $30. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 (I wish I could give it a 4.5) is the music was waaay too loud. Normally it doesn't bother me, and the selection was fine, but I couldn't hear what my wife was saying and this was supposed to be our quiet romantic dinner away from the kids!

Overall, I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Yorktown, Virginia
“Lovely, intimate dining choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I met a friend here for dinner and they were very accommodating. She is a bit high maintenance, asking lots of questions, demanding new candles, pepper etc. but the waiter was nonplussed and very patient. The food was delicious and came quickly. I loved the intimate atmostphere so that we could catch up and have a conversation without having to strain to hear each other talk. A lovely relaxing meal and would recommend this restaurant.

Visited November 2012
Stafford, Virginia
“Best Northern Italian meal in Stafford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This intimate restaurant is a one of a kind...no franchise here! The crab soup (when you can get it) is delicious. So is their house salad with homemade house dressing. The bread is crispy on the outside, soft and warm on the inside. If you prefer butter, just ask. It comes with EVOO, parmesan & pepper which is my favorite. The regular menu is enough, but when they have specials, try one. Lunch...Dinner...anytime is perfect. Their wine list is varied and specials appear there too. The creme brule is one of my favorites, but so is the canoli.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stafford, VA
“Our favorite Italian food in this are”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great restaurant....great food....great service! The food is always exceptional. You can't go wrong eating here.

Visited August 2012
Virginia
“Great Italian lunch spot in Stafford”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit and it won't be my last. Excellent lunch. I had a large salad with shrimp & scallops. Excellent! The service was great and the staff is very friendly. Helpful and prompt. Total bill was $30 for two. What a deal!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere