After driving all day, my family and I needed a place to stay the night. We should have stayed in the car. After paying for the room, my wife looked at 3 rooms before finding one she thought we could sleep in. It was late and we were tired. The first thing we noticed was the odor of urine and other unknown smells outside our room (all rooms have exterior entrances). Inside we then noticed that the TV wouldn't hold a clear picture (discovered the cable TV cable was broken). During this process, we found that the cable came out of an exposed hole in the wall. Our next discovery was that a huge piece of wallpaper was hanging down over the toilet paper. It didn't get any better from there. We later noticed that there were several places where the wallpaper was coming off, and there was a poor patch job on the bathroom door. Parts of the stucco ceiling were falling off and that only some of it was put back up with screws that had rusty heads. One of the bedspreads had holes in it. There were dead bugs in the bathroom light fixture, and the toilet ran all night (even after trying to wiggle the knob). We even found a washcloth from a previous visitor under the dresser. Worst of all, there was no smoke detector in the room and the microwave was missing the front protection glass. The front desk clerk refused a refund, stating that I'd have to wait until the manager came in (due to be there over 5 hours later). I have nothing good to say about this place. Check out the pictures.
Sleep in your car.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.