“Very Good - Some tough meat as well..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kybecca

Kybecca
402 William St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 (Formerly Kybecca Wine Bar)
+1 540-373-3338
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kybecca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 370 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles Street
Transit: We are a few blocks from the main train station on Princess Anne Street.
Description: We make beautiful food and crazy good cocktails. All handmade, artisinal and delicious.
Middletown, Delaware
“Very Good - Some tough meat as well..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ate dinner this past Saturday night with wife and mother-in-law. Staff was attentive, food was delivered quickly. Meals were delcious and well prepared - not huge proportions but enough for all of us. I made a mistake in ordering the flank steak - very very tough and chewy, choking material, disappointing. Maybe they could have tenderized - I assumed that would be the case when I ordered. I toughed it out and did not complain to the waiter. Other than that, great meals - nice atmosphere. They had some wine machines along one wall that you could by credits for to serve yourself a glass of wine as well as sample wines. Of course wine is served in the traditional manner as well. Seemed as though most patrons were locals. I'll probably go back next time we are in town but will order something a little more tender. Nice beer and wine selections.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Fun Wine Tasting Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

On a recent date night, my husband and I tried out this place. We had a blast with their wine dispensing contraption! We had to purchase a card for about $2 and have the waitress add a dollar amount to it. She recommended $20 per person. We were then able to sample the dozen or so wines in their wine-o-matic machine (my name for it). The machine allowed us to choose a taste, half glass or full glass and the prices varied for each bottle. We did end up spending $20 each just to sample each of the wines and don't think we ever filled our glasses even halfway. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and service was quick. We had a couple of the appetizers, which were yummy. I chose the zucchini, which was expertly crisped in a tempura coating. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his double-fried, Belgian-style potatoes. We can't wait to return and sample more from the menu!

Visited June 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Wine Bar in Town!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Hands down, if you love wine...you will love this place! The food is good, loads of different cheeses and bread, shrimp and grits, salad...all worthy of your time. The atmosphere is the Huge reason I go there beside to have a glass of wine and socialize with my girlfriends. Owners are nice and very educated on wine. Live music on Thursday nights…Great Staff!!!!

Visited September 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food and ver dog friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a great tomato and mozzarella salad (I like a little more basil). The tomato was vine ripe and perfect!!! It was feast for the mouth. We followed that with hummus - it was good but had a little too much lemon for my husband but I found it fabulous. The server offered a ginger beer and it was great - very refreshing. Additionally the server brought our little dog a fresh bowl of water just for her and a treat. Very kind and made us feel good about bringing her. The filet was a main which we shared and it was perfect. The flavor was rich and full - the potatoes were lite and were just enough to round out the meal. My husband loves the wine card. He goes in and try's several tastes of new wines. He loves this option!

Visited September 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“GO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you have never been or haven't been in a while....GO!!!! The food is fantastic, from the fried green tomatoes to the delectable 'smore. Alyssia (Not sure about spelling) was a fantastic serve and Rebecca a warm and inviting host! The menu included filet medallions with mashed potatoes, shrimp and grits, crab cakes. The mashed potatoes and the grits were phenomenal! A great value for your $$.

• Visited August 2012