A one-night stay, we received a warm welcome from the guy on the desk, who helped us with heavy bags up the stairs and explained everything. Rooms traditional style and comfortable, if a little shabby, and it is on a main road so expect some traffic noise from quite early in the morning.Breakfast was awful; bagels in packets, dusty-looking cereals and hot water flavoured with a little coffee. The upside was we found a wonderful local Diner one block up and it was great. But the staff at the Silk Mill were friendly and helpful, it was just one mile from town centre so an easy walk and it's OK for a stopover.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.