Since we enjoyed our first experience at the Inn last year, we decided to spend our Anniversary there this year and take advantage of yet another coupon deal. We were able to reserve the same room that we had last year and again enjoyed two nights of restful sleep. We found the Inn to be pretty much the same as last year. The continental breakfast was a bit more varied this year than was last year and the opening of their reception/banquet facilities was very nice. They've done a beautiful job on the building. We were invited to enjoy the music and swing dancers that were performing the Saturday night that we were there. We definitely plan to go back again next year, but may have to request first floor accommodations because it was quite difficult for my husband to manage the stairs and there didn't appear to be an elevator.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.