When I called to reserve a room I was connected with a centralized registration service. The woman I spoke with there told me that the Frederickburg Holiday Inn Express had no Military discounted rooms available. I made the reservation anyway because I was tired after riding my motorcycle all day. When I arrived at the hotel 15 minutes later. I was greeted by the most cordial, friendliest, most inviting, liveliest, warmest receptionist ever. Benjamin not only made the check-in process quick and painless, he took the initiative to try to get to know me. As a result, he found out that I was a service member and he applied the military discount to my reservation. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was great. There were plenty of dining and shopping choices within walking distance. I was pleased to find a good variety of items offered at the complimentary breakfast. I enjoyed my stay at the Fredericksburg Holiday Inn Express. The most unpleasant part of the whole experience was speaking to the centralized reservations people. The most enjoyable part was my interaction with Benjamin. Holiday Inn Express needs to do away with the centralized reservation process.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express ® Fredericksburg Southpoint, located just off of I-95 at exit #126 on Jefferson Davis Highway.Our hotel offers a convenient location near all of the Fredericksburg attractions! Civil War enthusiasts can explore Chancellorsville Battlefield, Fredericksburg Battlefield, Wilderness Battlefield and Spotsylvania Battlefield. Other Fredericksburg attractions include George Washington’s Ferry Farm and Kenmore Plantation. Located between Washington D.C. and Richmond , our hotel is the perfect stopping point for exploring these great cities! Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Old Town Fredericksburg, with more than 100 boutiques and art galleries. Central Park offers more than 200 retailers and a movie theater. Wine, Hops and Spirits lovers can live it up at A. Smith Bowman Distillery, Blue and Gray Brewing Company and Lake Anna Winery. Recreation nearby includes Lake Anna State Park and Lee’s Hill Golf Club. Liberty Lanes Bowling Alley and Comedy Club are just ½ mile from hotel. Kings Dominion is just 29 miles from our hotel. Our Fredericksburg hotel is near businesses such as the University of Mary Washington, A-T Solutions, UPS and Providence Service Corporation. We are also within 35 miles of the North Anna Power Station, Quantico Marine Base and Fort A.P. Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Fredericksburg Southpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Southpoint Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Inn