Stopped here on a recent trip south. It is in a nice location off 95. It sits back a little so it's not in the hussle of 95, but it's easy to get to/from 95.
Check-in was easy and the lobby was nice and clean. The rooms were the same, and it was very quiet. Beds were comfortable, and the room had a mini fridge/microwave.
Continental breakfast was nice. Eggs, waffles, muffins, oatmeal, frut, milk, juice, cereal, breakfast sandwiches. Nice for a quick bite in the morning, then on the road again.
We arrived late, so not sure what's all around. There was a Friendly's right next door, and a Hooters about a block away. We drove to Denny's that is right off 95.
This was a great stop. Clean, comfortable, and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg is located within minutes of downtown historical attractions, antique shopping, great Mid-Atlantic golf courses and Civil War sites including Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania Courthouse and the Wilderness Battlefield. Many well-known restaurants are nearby and a few are within walking distance. We offer spacious guest rooms with either one king bed or two queen beds and larger executive rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Fairfield Inn