We are a family of 4, and used to the Fairfield formula. This was our first night of a 3-day car ride back home from South Carolina. We needed food and rest. Best thing about this hotel is the desk staff. Nice, friendly and helpful.
The room was clean, Queen beds so room for everyone.
Breakfast was crowded and the staff seemed a bit overwhelmed.
At about 80 US$, this was one of the cheapest Fairfields we have ever been to, and it was as good as the others. For this reason alone, I would recommend it, if of course you like the Fairfield formula : nothing fancy, clean look, comfy beds, easy check-in and check-out, free light breakfast so you can get back on the road. Suits us fine.
Fredericksburg is also a great location if you're on the road. Off I-95, not far from NC, DC and Pennsylvannia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fredericksburg is located within minutes of downtown historical attractions, antique shopping, great Mid-Atlantic golf courses and Civil War sites including Chancellorsville, Spotsylvania Courthouse and the Wilderness Battlefield. Many well-known restaurants are nearby and a few are within walking distance. We offer spacious guest rooms with either one king bed or two queen beds and larger executive rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Inn Fredericksburg
- Fairfield Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Fairfield Inn