“Best Value & Good Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #14 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
tampa
“Best Value & Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

My mother and I stayed at the fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg Virginia for two nights. We had a comfortable stay. Everyone on staff was well-appointed, professional and helpful. Also we enjoyed a healthy choice of continental breakfast. In addition the suite room we had was spacious and had two flat screen TVs. I highly recommended this Fairfield Inn & Suites to everyone wanting to be in Fredericksbug without crowds, noise and smoke.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
luvstotravel30
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stopped here for one night on our way from NC to NJ. When making the room reservation for 2 double beds, I requested a cot to be ready upon our arrival since we're a family of 5. (3 kids under 7) we got there very late and all was ready for us to crash for the night. The cot was no charge which was great, other places charge sometimes. The room looked new or recently updated and clean. I would stop here again.

• Stayed November 2011
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We stayed in two different Fairfield Inn properties during a long road trip. I am always pleased with the Marriott properties (plus earn points) and the Fairfield was a reasonable option. The 2 hotels looked identical -a positive. Both were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

A very clean newer Fairfield without excellent staff and a better deal than the nearby Residence Inn.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
concord, ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

This hotel is not the newest but is definitely my favourite. I stay here a lot. Although this hotel is frayed around the edges, the staff and the rates are the best. The Marriott district manager stays at the hotel and this means he is watching everything. I won't put the rates online but it is very inexpensive.

The front desk team always is friendly and upbeat. I always get a clean room and always get great customer service.

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the hall are quieter. Ask for an end room and go in the side entrance. Much...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

It was 9:00am. After long distance flight my father and I, asked for early check-in. The lady on the front desk was very nice friendly and helpful. First, she said it's too early to check-in, then she asked for my last name and looked on the computer. She said there is no room available now. She made a phone call, I believe she spoke to someone in housekeeper department. Then she suggested us to go to dining room and have breakfast which was free, and when room will be ready she will call us. We enjoyed breakfast. Forty five minutes later she came in person with a smile face to tell us that our room was ready and not only that she asked how was breakfast. She was amazing I felt so comfortable. Second, My father is in his 80's and I completely forgot to ask her if we can have a room on the first floor, but she surprised me when she gave us keys, and she said "your room is located on the first floor and if you need anything call the front desk". She was very friendly nice and helpful. Third, room was clean and quiet. I traveled a lot and I stayed at stars hotels, more expensive and less service. This hotel is not a star hotel but for the price I paid was very affordable including free continental breakfast and free WI-FI and service provided was awesome. This time I felt that I paid less and I got more I was expected. On conclusion, I highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Stratford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and pleasant. We arrived at night and since we are Marriot Members, the check in process was quick and easy because all of our information is on file.
The location was perfect for a stop off the highway and even though it is only a few minutes off the highway its a little difficult to locate because its down a side raod. There's a Friendly's restaurant directly next to the property but breakfast in the hotel certainly was sufficient ( and its free)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fredericksburg? Share your experiences!