“Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area

You added Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3002 Mall Court, I-95 Exit 130 B Route 3 West, Fredericksburg, VA 22401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
anywhere usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here on a return trip from Florida to New England. Great location for a night rest, room clean and property well kept. The only problem I have is the pet policy, On my drive north I passed several Super 8 highway signs station “pets stay free” . We were charged 10 dollars for our small dog. This would seem OK as I am sure that the animals may cause extra cleaning and cost to the hotel. However I was made to authorize a $50.00 charge to my credit card in case my dog had an accident in the room. Anyway I was not charged in all is OK. I like to hotel and may stay again , but I feel the pet policy would be adjusted. In all good place to stay for the night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tyrone, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I just spent 2 weeks here and I don't know what some folks are kicking about. I reserved the room on line. I was allowed to spend up to $77.00 a night but found this one had everything I needed - including WiFi for about $40.00 a night. While I realize it was not my money I was spending, I still work for the company that employes me and I will not spend more than I need to spend. Queen size bed was clean, the room had a fridge and microwave. WiFi worked from day one. I would stay here again and so should you. Were we staying at the same place. There is another Super 8 in Fredericksburg but not at Central Plaza.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
managersuper803793, Manager at Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments on our property! Glad to hear you enjoyed your two week visit and were able to get a special extended stay rate. Hope to see you again
shawnt90
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

So far so good 69 on a Saturday night ain't bad right off the highway in a good safe area. After seeing other reviews I was worried but overall I'm happy with this place. The rooms clean the ac is blasting and its got a fridge and microwave

• Stayed August 2012
Thanks for posting your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our central location offers easy access to all restaurants and shopping mall

Been to Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area

Address: 3002 Mall Court, I-95 Exit 130 B Route 3 West, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Location: United States > Virginia > Fredericksburg
Ranked #29 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
Super 8 Fredericksburg
Super Eight Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg Super 8
Fredericksburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Fredericksburg/Central Plz Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.