This hotel didn't get really good reviews from some other sites, but I gave it a chance and glad I did. This was quiet, rooms were adequate size and they had mircowave/fridge in them and the bed was comfortable - not to mention very clean. I was traveling up to NJ from FL for the holidays and so I was only there at night until morning. But for the money it was well worth it and will stay there again. I gave them a sticker from Trip Advisor to put in their window!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg conveniently located just off I-95 and US 17 five miles from Ferry Farm George Washingtons boyhood home. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, in room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. On-site parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding.Fredericksburg is one of Virginias prettiest historic towns surrounded by historical attractions and battlefields, shops, galleries, restaurants, and golf courses. Fredericksburg celebrates annual festivals such as Wilderness Resort Classic and Muscle Car Show and Colonial Theater on the Lawn. For picnicking, exercise trails, hiking, and scenic views and much more visit Alum Springs Park and Dixon Park. Nearby attractions include Riverside Center Dinner Theatre, Strayer University, Fredericksburg Visitor Center, University of Mary Washington, Hartwood Winery, A.Smith Bowman Distillery, and White Oak Civil War Museum. For golf enthusiasts visit Cannon Ridge Golf Club and Augustine Golf Club. Visit Spotsylvania Towne Centre and Aquia Town Center for your shopping pleasure. Catch a flick at nearby Regal Fredericksburg 14 and Muvico Village 12. For the kids, Cavalier Family Skating Center and Central Park Funland are the place to be. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Black-eyed Pea, Jack in the Box, or Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant.At Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Fredericksburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg
- Travel Lodge Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Travel Lodge
- Fredericksburg Travelodge