“Days inn stay” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Houston, Texas
“Days inn stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very disappointed. My room was far from the images shown on website. The dresser was missing two of the four handles, there was mildew in the freezer part of the refrigerator, there was a hole in the bathroom door that appeared to have been kicked, there was an ink pen drawing on the wall in the room, and the drop ceiling files were covered in dirty fingerprints. There were nicotine stains all over the back of the toilet, the sink faucet was broken and would not dispense any hot water and the room safe was non functional. I was not at all impressed or pleased with the room. I was a late checkin and stood at the night window for ten minutes knocking and hollering hello. Finally I went back to my car, looked up the phone number and called inside to let the desk clerk know that I was trying to check in. I would not recommend this particular Days Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Lauderdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Convenient location near highway, clean rooms and courteous service. Good value for price.
Wireless Internet was slow and breakfast choice could be better.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Walked into room. Killed 3 bugs that looked like ticks. Itched and scratched all night thinking about the possibility of being bit.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were traveling and were put in a room right in the lighted walkway and across from the drink/ice machines. We were disturbed the entire night by people walking past and/or using the machines. The drapes were not sufficient to keep the light out around the edges. Needless to say, I was more tired after my nights stay than I was at check-in. Note that I have stayed in this hotel before and have had better experiences.

Arlington, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bath room towels are very very old and it time to replace with new one. Room was smelling odd and I did mentioned it. Staff was asking me that if I wanted to change another room, I don't think it will make the big difference. I asked for room freshner and they have provided me. And also pillows are also so old and I was not able to slepp well at night. It time for new replacement. It is look like towels are more than 15 years old towel and I am surprise to see they were still using it. Towels are not in the usable condition. Same with the pillow. Also--seems like bed cover and comforter are also not very cleaned, I felt like some bugs or nit in there and I got some bite at night. Was not a pleasant experience.
And staff charged me for the room inculding sales tax & room tax. I don't understand why additional room tax. It was not a good experience.

Kennebunk, Maine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here on a March trip a few years ago traveling to Georgia from Maine and back. I had requested a room on the first floor as I travel with my dogs. On the way south when I checked in they had me in a second floor room. They did switch me to the first floor. They had given me a price without the pet fee, despite being informed of the dogs, and said it was the fault of the girl who had originally made the reservation. They were not at all pleasant that I insisted they give me the price I had been given, but I had the paper copy of the confirmation so they relented. There was a large lawn for walking the dogs, but watch your step, few spots were free of poop. There was a large group of young folks in rooms all around us, using a grill underneath the low overhanging balcony, having a large party that sounded more like a riot, and in fact there was a scream filled, knock down, blowout of a fist fight right outside my room. In the morning when I complained to the front desk, they simply said they'd asked the people to keep it down and offered no apology. The only coffee they had was decaffeinated. My stay headed back in the other direction was without incident. The rooms were old and tired but clean. But I won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Fredericksburg North? Share your experiences!