I never should have stayed here, it was the worst Days Inn ever! The parking lot was filled with people standing around, and some people had actually drug chairs from the room outside to sit, as well as lawn chairs. When I saw a sheriff walking the grounds, looking in the overflowing trash
barrels I knew I made a mistake. The breakfast room was filthy, and most of the food was gone and had not been replaced. They only had cold cereal and stale donuts. There was a sign on the desk that said: "Rooms are required to be cleaned every other day" which indicated to me that they must have people living there. The rooms were in poor condition. Don't stay here if you can help it!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fredericksburg North Hotel
- Days Inn Fredericksburg North Hotel Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Days Inn
- Days Inn Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and conveniently located off Interstate 95 between Washington, DC. and Richmond, Virginia at Exit 133. Easy access to downtown historic Fredericksburg and area attractions. We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, friendly staff and Perkins Restaurant is adjacent. Surrounded by many restaurants and shopping establishments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Fredericksburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.