Me, my boyfriend nd son stopped here cause we had been driving from Florida and we needed nice hot showers and cozy beds. I used my key and it didn't work and then we closed the door and honestly some one could have bust in cause the door was so flimsy. When I got in the room we checked the beds and there was sticky stuff under the comforter, god knows what it was. The toilet wasn't even cleaned properly. The floors/carpet was beyond filthy, appliances as well. We checked out with full refund after 30 min. We went across the st to super 8 and compared to days inn, super 8 was considered a 5 star. Front desk lady was really nice and understanding. But I would advice, DO NOT STAY HERE IT IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY AND IT'S ALMOST LIKE A GHETTO NASTY PROJECTS..
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Days Inn Fredericksburg South Hotel
- Days Inn Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Fredericksburg South hotel is located conveniently off Interstate 95 between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA, at Exit 126. Our location has easy access to downtown historic Fredericksburg & area attractions. We have a seasonal outdoor pool, playground/picnic area and Free Daybreak Breakfast with fresh Belgium Waffles. We have ample RV/Bus parking and we are near many restaurants and shopping establishments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Fredericksburg South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.