“This was the worst hotel I have ever been too.. We left after 30 min.. Ewwwwww nd disgusting” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fredericksburg South

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Fredericksburg South to your Saves list
Days Inn Fredericksburg South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5316 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA 22408   |
Ranked #37 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Me, my boyfriend nd son stopped here cause we had been driving from Florida and we needed nice hot showers and cozy beds. I used my key and it didn't work and then we closed the door and honestly some one could have bust in cause the door was so flimsy. When I got in the room we checked the beds and there was sticky stuff under the comforter, god knows what it was. The toilet wasn't even cleaned properly. The floors/carpet was beyond filthy, appliances as well. We checked out with full refund after 30 min. We went across the st to super 8 and compared to days inn, super 8 was considered a 5 star. Front desk lady was really nice and understanding. But I would advice, DO NOT STAY HERE IT IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY AND IT'S ALMOST LIKE A GHETTO NASTY PROJECTS..

• Stayed March 2013
Henry D, General Manager at Days Inn Fredericksburg South, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Cannot apologize for a poorly done job. Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at a reasonable rate. Our cleanliness was not where it should have been. This info is being shared with my head of housekeeping to be used to train and retrain until we do it right! Thank you for your insight.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The desk clerk was helpful & provided good customer service. We do wish there was an elevator, but, the room was clean. Other than the tub drained slowly. I did leave a notice, and I do not know if that issue had been resolved.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Henry D, General Manager at Days Inn Fredericksburg South, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your business. We have noted your concern and have addressed it with our Maintenance staff. Hope to see you again when your travels take you through our city.
Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The reviews had me concerned but my stay was just fine. Room very clean and bedding fresh and comfortable. The room was not cleaned during my 3 day stay but I did have the Do Not Disturb sign up a great deal of the time.
The neighborhood is not the greatest but I was traveling with a large dog so wasn't concerned about that!
Any contact with the front desk was pleasant and check-in was quick and without a problem.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Fredericksburg South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fredericksburg South

Address: 5316 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Location: United States > Virginia > Fredericksburg
Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #37 of 43 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fredericksburg South 2*
The Days Inn Fredericksburg South hotel is located conveniently off Interstate 95 between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA, at Exit 126. Our location has easy access to downtown historic Fredericksburg & area attractions. We have a seasonal outdoor pool, playground/picnic area and Free Daybreak Breakfast with fresh Belgium Waffles. We have ample RV/Bus parking and we are near many restaurants and shopping establishments. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Fredericksburg South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg

If you own or manage Days Inn Fredericksburg South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.