The desk clerk was helpful & provided good customer service. We do wish there was an elevator, but, the room was clean. Other than the tub drained slowly. I did leave a notice, and I do not know if that issue had been resolved.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Days Inn Fredericksburg South Hotel
- Days Inn Fredericksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Fredericksburg South hotel is located conveniently off Interstate 95 between Washington, DC and Richmond, VA, at Exit 126. Our location has easy access to downtown historic Fredericksburg & area attractions. We have a seasonal outdoor pool, playground/picnic area and Free Daybreak Breakfast with fresh Belgium Waffles. We have ample RV/Bus parking and we are near many restaurants and shopping establishments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Fredericksburg South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.