“Friendly, Clean, and Cheap” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Fredericksburg South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5316 Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, VA 22408   |
Ranked #37 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg
Georgetown, Kentucky, United States
“Friendly, Clean, and Cheap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The reviews had me concerned but my stay was just fine. Room very clean and bedding fresh and comfortable. The room was not cleaned during my 3 day stay but I did have the Do Not Disturb sign up a great deal of the time.
The neighborhood is not the greatest but I was traveling with a large dog so wasn't concerned about that!
Any contact with the front desk was pleasant and check-in was quick and without a problem.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Hotel's outside appearance looks dated. The room was clean and offered basic bedding and lighting. Breakfast was only waffles, donuts, juice, coffee, & cereal. Just 5 min from highway. Friendly staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

HAMILTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Can't beat the price! Good free breakfast also. Only complaint was the maid service. After the first night, my room was never serviced except to provide fresh towels. Trash was not picked up and beds were not made.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AGM06546, Manager at Days Inn Fredericksburg South, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your feedback and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 540.898.6800.

Management
BROOKLINE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had been working on a political campaign and was so short of sleep when I pulled into the Days Inn at Fredericksburg South. The woman behind the desk said kindly that she could see that I was a senior so could give me a discount rate - I knew I looked tired! She gave me a room near the office which was blissfully quiet. The wifi was free. The breakfast was very basic but I added my own banana to their oatmeal and had coffee and was set. I thought it great value for money and two minutes off the highway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AGM06546, Manager at Days Inn Fredericksburg South, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
It is great to hear that you had a good stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon!
Warm regards,
Management

Been to Days Inn Fredericksburg South? Share your experiences!