This hotel is a pretty decent hotel. The price is reasonable (around $55/night). The best feature about the hotel is that it's very clean.
The biggest problem with the hotel was the rooms are not enclosed inside the hotel (I guess that makes it a motel actually). This leads to it being quite noisy inside the room due to the proximity to a very busy street and lots of big trucks going by. This actually did bother me at night unfortunately. If you are a heavy sleeper then this probably wouldn't be a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.