Stayed at this property for an overnight before a golf tournament. Room was very basic, clean, beds were comfortable, which was all that we wanted for about an 8-hour stay that wouldn't be pricey. Although the property sits in a cluster of other hotels near the I-95, we did not find it noisy. Room was designated as a NO SMOKING room. Upon entering though, there was certainly the smell of a room that had been smoked in or had residual smoke circulating from adjoining rooms. Once we powered on the A/C, the smell abated. All staff encountered were very friendly. The free breakfast was quite adequate with the usual choices available but the kitchen/dining area is really small. For a short stay that won't cost you three figures, this property will do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn