This is more of a motel, and not up to the overall standards I have come to expect in other pet-friendly Quality Inns...terribly stained carpet and tub, cracked sink and tub tiles. Looked like burn marks on the linens of one bed and hotel is supposed to be 100% smoke free. Poorly sound-proofed. Won't be back!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.