“Great for an overnight off I 95.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn near Central Park

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn near Central Park to your Saves list
Quality Inn near Central Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2310 Williams Street, 2310 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 43 hotels in Fredericksburg
north carolina
“Great for an overnight off I 95.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I came to this hotel for a quick over nighter while heading north for the holidays. The King Room I was in was decent. The Vanity by the bathroom looked very dated. They did have a breakfast in the lobby. This hotel is a 2 story exterior corridor hotel without an elevator. My complaint was that the curtain in my room looked like it was hung up in a big hurry. Otherwise I can recommend this for anyone coming off of I 95 needing some sleep.
Note: This hotel is behind a restaurant and I forget the name of it. There is a Wawa gas station just before that restaurant. Keep a sharp eye out for it. You can also download a coupon from a hotel saver website onto your iPhone or iPod touch and show it to the clerk on check in if they have rooms available.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn near Central Park, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to here you had a pleasant stay. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the drapes in the room. We will ensure that the issue is corrected so future guests do not encounter the same issue.

We sincerely apprecaite your feedback and we hope you will stay with us again should you find yourself in the Fredericksburg area.

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Loved this hotel for the wifi and that it is pet friendly. Charged at $15 fee which is steep...i don;t understand why a pet fee is charged in the first place but whatever. Rooms are decent. Air conditioning and heating work well. Phone in the room needs to be fixed no labels on the keys and was unable to call the front desk when needed. Hotel is in a really good area with lots of restaurants and a huge shopping mall.

Room Tip: courtyard view rooms are nice
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn near Central Park, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel! We always appreciate feedback from our guests so we know where we are doing things correctly and where we need to improve. I am happy to hear you had a good experience with our Wi-Fi! We actually just did an upgrade to our wireless internet throughout the entire hotel, so I am glad to hear it is working well for our guests. I do apologize for the need to charge a pet fee; this fee is applied to the extra cleaning costs incurred from pet hair that take a bit longer to clean up. This additional time and resource is what causes the need to charge a fee for a pet to stay with us. I am also sorry to hear that you had an issue with the in-room phone; I am addressing that issue right away to ensure it is in proper working order for the next guest to use. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay with us. I would again like to thank you for your feedback; we appreciate hearing from our guests and appreciate the opportunity to correct any issues that are brought to our attention. We hope to have you back as our guest in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visiting family and friends on east coast and this hotel was a wonderful stop over! Very friendly staff and clean hotel. I felt like I got more bang for my buck here. Breakfast hit the spot and coffee was always brewing. I appreciate hotels like this for those of us away from home! Will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was traveling home from Florida after visiting family and had heard about the great shopping in Central Park and decided to stop in Fredericksburg for the weekend. I was not looking to spend a lot of money on a hotel room but wanted to stay somewhere clean and safe. I came across the Quality Inn near Central Park. And I have to say for the price I paid I was pleasantly surprised by what I got. All of the staff were very professional, friendly and attentive to my needs. I was greeted warmly by both the front desk clerk and a man I believed to be either the GM or AGM. I got into my room and it was clean and smelled fresh! I found the bed to be very comfortable which was a great relief after a long day of driving. The bathroom was also very clean and had all the amenaties I needed. I usually don't eat hotel breakfast but since I had not eaten the night before I was famished, so I decided to give the breakfast at the hotel a try. I had the egg patties, sausage gravy and biscuits and they were amazingly good! (Another surprise for me as I never thought I could get a good breakfast at a hotel). And it was so great that the hotel was so close to Central Park! I would highly recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family. I am planning on taking a few friends to Central Park for a girls shopping weekend later this month and we will definately being staying at this hotel!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Clover, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had a good experience at this hotel. The internet was easy to get connected.
The bed was one of the best I have slept on in a hotel. The shower was refreshing
and there was plenty of hot water. Breakfast was very good but biscuits were hard.
Coffee was flavorful and there were plenty of other choices even fresh waffles. I
would recommend this hotel. I was quite surprised because other Quality Inn's were not as nice and I was disappointed at first when given this hotel through Priceline. To my surprise
I had a good experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Marathon, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

The room was in poor shape. The wall over the waste basket looked like someone had thrown something in the basket & missed & it ran down the wall. There were holes in the wall like someone had ripped something out of the wall like a shelf. Neither one of the 2 ice machines were working. The bed covers had holes in them like someone had used a knife & put holes in them. The sheet looked like it had been slept in already. The biscuits at breakfast were so hard I couldn't cut them with a knife much less put my fork into them. The room just had a generally grungy feeling about it.

Room Tip: Check it out first there before staying.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn near Central Park, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience with our property. As you may have noticed from some of the earlier reviews we have recently changed ownership and management of the hotel and thus are trying to work out all of the issues that the property currently has. It is the feedback from our guests that will best assist us in determining what areas need the most attention. We appreciate your candid feedback and want you to know we are addressing each of your concerns one by one. I invite you back to see all of the changes we'll be making as we progress. Thank you for your time.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I said at the hotel this past weekend and the room was room and fresh. The front desk clerks where awesome there were two that stuck out the most and went above and beyond Marcellus and Benjamin, they rock. All of the staff made me feel at home and welcome. They also gave me insight about the town and different events that take place and where to go and where to go and have fun. Plus there where a lot of shopping centers around so there was no lack for anything. I would and do plan on staying there again. the only reason i didn't give it a 5 is because the internet was not working in my room and I had to go to the lobby, but that was ok it just I had to get dressed and that was the only flaw but other than that . YESSSSSSSSS stay there and you will have a home away from home experience....
btw the breakfast was delicious

Anzata M

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn near Central Park? Share your experiences!