I came to this hotel for a quick over nighter while heading north for the holidays. The King Room I was in was decent. The Vanity by the bathroom looked very dated. They did have a breakfast in the lobby. This hotel is a 2 story exterior corridor hotel without an elevator. My complaint was that the curtain in my room looked like it was hung up in a big hurry. Otherwise I can recommend this for anyone coming off of I 95 needing some sleep.
Note: This hotel is behind a restaurant and I forget the name of it. There is a Wawa gas station just before that restaurant. Keep a sharp eye out for it. You can also download a coupon from a hotel saver website onto your iPhone or iPod touch and show it to the clerk on check in if they have rooms available.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Near Central Park Hotel Fredericksburg
- Quality Inn Near Central Park Hotel
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn near Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.