My husband and I are used to staying at some dumpy motels when traveling between New York and South Carolina with our clean and well-behaved pets. Most places don't want us. The Clarion was pet friendly and a nice, quiet, relaxing stop for us. They gave us a room in the back, convenient to dog walking and easy to unload our stuff from the parking space directly to the room. The bed was comfortable, the room clean, and even though the place was full, it was remarkably quiet. I guess there were a lot of tired travelers like us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn hotel is located near the intersection of I-95 (Exit 133) and US 17 North in southern Stafford County, a short drive away from downtown Fredericksburg. The surrounding attractions include many places to dine and shop, golf courses, museums, historic landmarks and monuments. Our hotel has a comfortable atmosphere, a secluded and quiet environment where you can sit back and relax. We have handicap accessible rooms, smoking rooms, and allow up to two pets. We offer complimentary hot breakfast and free high speed internet. We have a fitness center, business center, outdoor and indoor pool with Spa, guest laundry, restaurant bar and lounge. Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board. We look forward to accommodating you and providing you with exceptional service at a budgeted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel Fredericksburg
- Holiday Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Holiday Inn