“Great service, great food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“Great service, great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have been to this location twice now and had great service and food both times.
The first visit was on a Friday night. It was crowded and loud. If you are looking for a quiet atmosphere this isn't the place. Every 30 minutes the waitstaff do a line dance and try to get customers to join in. They are not pushy about it, but very entertaining.
The second visit was on a Thursday night and wasn't near as crowded or loud.
The food was served hot and delicious both visits. The crab was cooked perfectly so it could easily be cracked out. I have been so many places that the crab sat too long in the water and became mush. Not at Joes! The crawfish platter is yummy too!
If you get a chance, the jalapeño crab balls are to die for!! The adult beverages are not for someone looking for a weak drink! Beware :) They are delish and strong.
We will be returning for sure!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Didn't have the special but a great time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Kept seeing commercials for a limited time offering of Lobster Pot Pie. Was supposed to be available until the 10th so I made sure I was there before only to be told they didn't have it. We had waited for a seat so we decided to stay. Food was great and the service even better. Been some years since I ate at Joe's so I had forgotten the raucous staff entertainment. Had a good time and a quality meal at a reasonable price.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, VA
“dining outside is great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went with my son and granddaughter. He eats more, hence longer, and I could play with my granddaughter in the play area. Food was ample and tasty.

Visited July 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“Yummy love me some seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I went there for the first time. Mmmmmm all I can say. Pretty good deal. Service was terrific, we had Rosetta as our server she was amazing and very personable. So when you go ask for her. Enjoy Karen B

Lake Anna
“Surprise birthday party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Friends and family helped me celebrate my 70th birthday. When I arrived Jeff, the manager, greeted me and said he had a booth for me... I was still clueless, my friends yelled surprise and then we were seated at a prepared table.
I ordered my favorite, the lobster and crab steam pot. The lobster is perfectly prepared so all that you need to do is pick the tail meat out and dunk it in the melted butter, delicious. I ordered the steam pot with the Old Bay seasoning so the sweet crab meat with the spice was great tasting. Excellent service, hot and tasty food and as always the manger, Jeff, checked to see if everything was going well.

• Visited January 2013