“Pretty Neat local Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Pretty Neat local Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Im not sure what other people though about this place. But i have no complaints. The beers on tap were extensive. wholeeee lotta beers to choose from. The atmosphere was sporty. The service was average, no complaints there. The Menu did have alot to choose from. But where im from, that's a GOOD THING. Not sure how people are complaining about that. They have something for everyone.

I had a Groupon also and I had the Cajun fried beer battered chicken sandwhich which was.........................i know delicious is an over used word, but im gonna use it one more time. The food was delicious. Not too pricy for the quality you get. That was the best cajun chicken sandwhich ive had in a long time at a pub. My lady friend had the cajun grilled chicken which was even better. spicy, but delicious. Im sure when this place gets busy, it would be tough, but for a normal day, or to go watch the game, This is one of the best in the area. Goodluck with parking though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland
“Nephew's Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Went with my nephews and brother and sister in law. Menu is huge, making it nearly impossible to decide on what to get. Food was good for the
Price. Service was a little slow on account that it was not busy. Great kids menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Quick food and service...prices lean high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Gave the Clubhouse a visit for the first time this last weekend on the heels of a Groupon purchase. They are well-known for being a location to watch Packers games, and so I wanted to see how the food stacked up.

I ordered the Carlton Fisk, a generous portion of chicken salad and fries which was good. Lunch time was very busy, but seating was fast. The cost for the amount of food received was a bit high - service was good.

I want to give this location another chance once football season starts to see how the service stacks up when busy.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Just Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We popped in here last night for a quick burger...Burgers were way too expensive (everything was) I almost fell of my chair when I saw the glass of wine, it was a thimble full. The ambiance is loud and smelly. This place needs "Restaurant Confidential" to come in and do a makeover. I had the taco app which was one beef/chicken/vegetable. It all tasted exactly alike. I guess this is a college get drunk and fill up with anything type of place. Sorry I wasted my stomach on this horrid place. I know, I know, it's a sports pub...Silly me.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Why Do We Keep Coming Back?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been here more than half a dozen times, the most recent being a couple of days ago. There is definitely a disconnect between the reality and what I seem to remember in between visits, which can be six or more months apart. The food can be good, but is typical sports bar fare. This time the waitress was very good and genuinely apologized for everything that was wrong. None of it was her fault. The restaurant will not sell wine by the bottle, which is very annoying to say the least, and it is a rip off, for sure. The waitress apologized for the policy, which, of course, is not her policy. The per glass prices are expensive for a sports bar, mostly $8-$9.25 per glass. I will only have one glass of wine when I come here, just on the principle of their policy being unreasonable.
The BBQ chicken nachos were huge, but it was mostly chips, and the wait for our food was at least half an hour. By the time the food came, and the waitress apologized a second time, I was so hungry that I ate too much, too quickly. While this is definitely my fault, there was no excuse for such a long wait.
The portions, I realize seem so large because the plates are loaded up with French fries or whatever carb (cheaper) item the main course comes with. The main part is not very big. My husband's fajitas didn't have that much chicken, and it was all loaded onto one plate, which was a mess. It was weird that the fajitas came only with salsa and poco de gallo. I never heard of that not coming with sour cream and usually guacamole, too.
The other sandwiches I've had on past visits are also the strange combo of appealing, but yet not really that good.

• Visited January 2013