“Terrific crepes” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
New York City, New York
“Terrific crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Ok- maybe not the best restaurant I have ever eaten in, but outside of France it was definitely the best crepe. I had lemon and sugar. Have had a lot of crepes but never one with lemon so I was amazed when the woman squeezed a half a lemon right onto the crepe. But it was terrific. I did take out, so they put it in a nice little box. Still messy to eat, but really tasty. I will make a trip just to eat there again. Its a cozy dining area, but everyone looked happy!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Andover, Massachusetts, USA
“Nice place for crepes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

It is a cozy small place at Coolidge Corner. The savory crepes (cheese/meat/salads) are good for meals. But I especially enjoy the sweet ones. The classical crepe with nutella is simple heavenly.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Best Crepes EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

My daughter LOVES their Nutella Crepes. My husband and I had the egg crepe with ham, cheese, veggies etc. I have never seen a crepe quite this big. It was delicious. Place is small but it was very good!

Visited September 2013
Newton, MA
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We brought our elementary school aged daughter there for a quick lunch on Sunday. I really like how you can customize the orders, so that you aren't limited by their pre set menu. Helps out when you have a vegetarian spouse.

My daughter got the cinnamon crepes (yum) with maple syrup and bananas.

I got an egg and gruyere cheese crepe - yum.

My husband got a custom vegetarian crepe.

We split two smoothies.

I would recommend that they get a few signs about cleaning up after yourself. Some patrons did not know and just left the dirty dishes. It is self seat, so then you had to clean up after someone else before sitting down.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Quick Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Definitely not a place to go to for a nice, sit-down dining experience but more of a "fancier" fast food place. The crepes are really delicious and they have some great choices. It's a good place for a slightly healthier meal than a burger joint!

• Visited December 2012