“Pleasant and homey” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookline
Beacon Townhouse Inn 1047
Save Saved
You added Beacon Townhouse Inn 1047 to your Saves list
1047 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02446   |
Ranked #13 of 14 Brookline B&B and Inns
Santa Monica, California
“Pleasant and homey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed here about four years ago for a convention. My room was comfortable and well-appointed with period furnishings appropriate for a Victorian brownstone. The Wi-Fi worked fine, important for me, and the breakfasts were ample, also important because I was always rushing. The common room on the first floor has beautiful Victorian woodwork, a TV, comfortable chairs and even a couple of tables for breakfast or work. After being in a sterile convention center all day, it was great to come home to this B&B. The T Green Line runs down the middle of Beacon Street in front of the Beacon Townhouse, which is very convenient. In my opinion, it's not very loud and certainly did not disturb my sleep after a hard day on the convention floor. Another plus is that it's walking distance to Fenway Park.

Room Tip: All are unique and nicely decorated. It depends on whether or not you are a light sleeper. If you ar...