We stayed here the night before surgery-- it was an easy walk to nice restaurants and an easy drive to the hospital the next morning. Parking is funky, but the little elves of night moved our car out to the last spot so we could easily escape in the morning. Going with the flow, leaving car keys in the kitchen, sharing a bathroom-- all part of the homey-ness. And where else do you get a purple door?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great value, an ideal location, and top customer service make this "your home in the heart of the city." We're steps from shopping and restaurants, and a quick trip downtown and to Fenway Park. Our family-owned inn offers our guests a relaxing environment just beyond the downtown area, and is convenient to most major universities and hospitals. Continental breakfast featuring Kupel's, Boston's best bagels! Free WiFi, laundry, and parking (when available). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel Hotel Brookline
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed And Bagel