Although the building is quite tired feeling, it is, at least, clean and quiet. We never did meet the owners, but the young men who checked us in and toasted our bagels were polite and helpful. The locks on the bathroom and bedroom doors could use replacing. I never was sure when the bathroom was actually locked. Breakfast is humble - bagels, hard boiled eggs, dried cereal. The neighborhood is lively. No terrible complaints but I don't think we'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great value, an ideal location, and top customer service make this "your home in the heart of the city." We're steps from shopping and restaurants, and a quick trip downtown and to Fenway Park. Our family-owned inn offers our guests a relaxing environment just beyond the downtown area, and is convenient to most major universities and hospitals. Continental breakfast featuring Kupel's, Boston's best bagels! Free WiFi, laundry, and parking (when available). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel Hotel Brookline
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed And Bagel