“Giant Burrito Extraordinaire!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Finger Lakes
“Giant Burrito Extraordinaire!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Hit this place up in Washougal Washington! GIANT Burrito with whatever you want on it. The chicken tasted fresh grilled and the guac was delish! The service was fast and organized. Great place for a quick lunch or to hang on the outdoor patio and enjoy the summer sun!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver, Canada
“The best burrito I've ever had. Period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I used to love visiting this restaurant chain whenever I visited the USA, but now I'm happy to say I can enjoy it anytime I feel like, now that they operate this franchise in many locations across Canada.

The food here is fresh and prepared daily, they use quality ingredients, and they serve large portions. The value for your money is fantastic.

The line-ups are almost always out the door. Sometimes you can wait for more than 20 minutes or longer in their line. I'm not at all surprised. I certainly would be waiting in this line to eat here. It's that good.

You get to decide what ingredients you want in your burrito or salad bowl. Just like at Subway, they make it in front of your eyes. They will use as much, or as little, as you like. Speak up, as it is hard to hear in this place and it can be noisy, which is the only thing I don't like, but what can you do?

Once you've eaten here, you'll understand why it is the best and you can thank me afterwards :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Love the food and the Company values”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed in Vancouver for 3 nights, on the 2nd night we tried Chipotles, needless to say we ate there on our last night in Vancouver. The food is fresh, tasty and healthy. The restaurant gets very busy and on both occasions we just beat the rush. I also love the company values and their stance on using responsibly raised pork. "If a restaurant uses responsibly raised pork in their burritos that means when you eat one, your helping to keep a farmer who produces naturally raised meat in business and by doing that you're influencing the rancher's down the road to start challenging their practices". Great work guys, if I was a local I would certainly eat here every week.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Singapore, Singapore
“Love Chipotles!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great food, great friendly staff!! i have eaten ~7 meals at this particular branch during my two trips to Vancouver WA.. i never get enough of chipotles... i will return for a great healthy nutritious meal when i travel to Vancouver next!!

Visited April 2013
Northwest
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been to Chipotle, twice in the past week. The first time on a Friday night, tried it because another restaurant we wanted to go to was too busy. We were pleasantly surprised. We had the burrito bowl. All the makings of a burrito but in a large bowl instead of a tortilla. You get to select your meat choice which is stacked on top of rice, then pick your bean type, then whatever else you want to customize it to your likings. Cheese, salsa, lettuce etc..
Size is large, almost 2 meals worth.

• Visited May 2013