“Great view and great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 513 Restaurants in Vancouver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver, Washington
“Great view and great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Nice variety on the menu and friendly service. View as great along the river and service as quick and efficient.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anderson, South Carolina
“Location with good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Stooped at Beaches on my way into Vancouver. I was able to get a seat on the outdoor patio right along the river. My server was there promptly and took my order. I asked for a non-standard salad with grilled salmon. She was most cooperative and said the order was no issue. The salad was very well prepared and salmon cooked perfectly. I enjoyed the meal and view and will be back to Beaches in Sept for at least two more meals when I am next in the Portland area.
I would recommend sitting outdoors along the river if the weather permits. I felt that the inside lacked atmosphere. it is clean but rather drab inside.

Visited August 2014
Sorrento, Florida
“Great View....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We were staying down the street and the General Manager had recommended Beaches. There was a short wait, as we had requested an outdoor table, to enjoy the view of the river and the Supermoon. Our server, Mike, was very pleasant, attentive and helpful, with great recommendations. The view was indeed spectacular, and they even offered beach blankets for the chilly evening. I had the Macadamia Chicken, my boyfriend the Steak Rice Bowl, and we shared the Flatbread and a salad as starters. Everything was wonderful, although I wish Michael had let us know how big the Rice Bowl was, as we could have shared it!! Definitely a place we would recommend and return to!! And thanks to Mike for a great, leisurely paced meal, with great attitude and a smile!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville
“Noisy and crowded, but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

First time here, and can't wait to return. The British Columbia salmon was excellent as was my wife's calamari. Beaches has some of the friendliest servers we have met anywhere. Bethany was excellent, knowledgeable, and set me up with a PDX beer flight that was tasty. Go early on weekends or be prepared to wait, or eat in the bar.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Worth, Texas
“Started Our Vacation Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We landed in Portland at 5:30 and after checking into our hotel headed out to find a good spot for dinner. We had eaten at Beaches a number of years ago so we thought it would be a good choice and we were not wrong. After the 104 degree heat we left in Texas, eating dinner outside overlooking the Columbia River was delightful. The clam chowder was extremely flavorful and our seafood was very well-prepared. Service was swift and friendly. Beaches was a great was to start our tour of the Pacific Northwest!

Visited August 2014