“Bring it on!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #91 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Copperas Cove, Texas
“Bring it on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I love frozen yogurt and while we were vacationing in the vancouver area we stopped in. The salted caramel corn is hands down without a doubt the best i've ever had.. We always have eating competitions and I never win.. but this time I ate it all. I wish the local frozen yogurt places around here had that flavor, but they dont. I couldn't hold another bite, but it was amazing .It's well worth the price (it's already cheap) and the drive from Texas.. Yo 2 Go was a very clean environment and the service is super friendly.. Don't pass this one up if you are in the area!

Visited June 2014

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Yo 2 Go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love Yo Cream so this place hit the spot. Got to try to several flavors before buying which we always enjoy. Price is average for frozen yogurt, but with think Yo Cream is better than average so we like this spot.

Visited October 2013