“Really Likc This Place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #173 of 513 Restaurants in Vancouver
“Really Likc This Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Patrick's is a quaint little Hawaiian cafe in Vancouver, Wa. I have been several times, and the food is always consistent...yummy. I have tried several of the meals, and I don't have one bad thing to say, my favorite is the coconut chicken. There is noting fancy about PHC, just good food at a reasonable price, good service, and an owner who always smiles, asked if everything is okay and thanks you for coming.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Asked Patrick if we could use two coupons since there were 4 of us and we were going to request two checks. He said NO. We said o.k. we will sit at two different tables and he said he would still only accept one coupon since we walked in together. We should have walked out instead of giving him our business of close to $100 for the four of us. We will never go back there. It was not as if they were busy when we came in. Total of 6 people.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Hmmmm....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We got a groupon for this place and it didn't pan out well. My family wouldn't eat the meal. Sorry Patrick. The music is good however. Years ago we went there and enjoyed the salads but something changed.

VANCOUVER WA
“Our favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

We are locals, been to Hawaii 5 times. Patrick's food is far better than the $40 luau on the Islands. Basically, the service is excellent and so is the food. I try to steer family and friends here whenever I can, and sometimes when I'm on my own I just stop and treat myself.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“A little bit of Hawaii in Vancouver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you know what Saimen (not Ramen); poke, Loco Moco, Sashimi, and Kalbi are, and you are anywhere close to the Vancouver Washington area, then Patricks is for you. Lots of us expat Hawaii people go there for a little taste of our Paradise. I have even catered office parties to teach my Haole staff what Hawaiian food is like. Great plate lunch experience. No, don't go there for great romantic atmosphere, service is good, but go there for the food, and then go back.

Visited December 2011