“Had a wonderful St Patty's Day breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #107 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington
“Had a wonderful St Patty's Day breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Was able to be seated right away. Food was above average and the corned beef hash and eggs were a wonderful yummy treat on St. Patty's day

Visited April 2012

Vancouver, WA
“Friendly, good service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

Had read bad and good reviews, but wanted to experience Dulin's for breakfast. I was
presently surprised with the prompt and friendly waitress. When I inquired about their house coffee, I learned they grind the coffee beans for each pot. The coffee here is way above standard coffee you receive at other restaurants. I had one of their scramble plates, and again was way above the the average standard of other restaurants.

I went back two days later, and again received the same prompted friendly service, from a different waitress. This trip I had their wheat/honey pancakes. Can't say enough
about how good they were. Not to mention my over easy eggs were just right.

The price of the food is very reasonable and portions are just right.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montesano, Washington
“Wow that is the best eggs benedict ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011 via mobile

As I leaned into my plate I got a whif of hollandaise and fresh dill. Every bite was heaven. And the potatoes, crisp on outside, tender inside are so good. This is a must experience for breakfast in downtown Vancouver.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington State
“Good food, Ants.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I got a gift certificate for this place. We had been there a few times before. This time we were sitting at a booth and my husband felt something crawling up his leg. He looked down and there were ants crawlying up his leg and covering the floor. We notified the waitress and she moved us and said it was probably the syrup and food on the floor. They didn't even bother to sweep it up and it was a very slow day. She was busy telling her fellow waiter about how she got pulled over while she was lost. Dissapointing!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy breakfasts...can make you poor.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2008

yummy breakfasts...can make you poor.