“Good, simple choices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good, simple choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

It's a small, simple restaurant with a a good range of food. The food is fresh and tasty. It's great "walk-to" neighborhood place to visit.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, Washington
“A really good mexcian restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I visited Sabor Mexicano, today for the first time. It is on Main Street in Vancouver and was doing business in the area. The restaurant was small but well laid out. The waitress was polite and welcoming. The owner was quick to help me and was really nice.
The best part was the food. Really good home made mexican food with very nice details.
Looking forward to the fresh tortillas in 2014.
I would recommend Sabor Mexicano to anyone who likes quality food at a good price.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Early dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We really like Happy Hour at Sabor's. The fresh squeezed lime juice Margaritas are delicious. My husband and I have tried the mini street tacos. Very tasty and just right for a snack.
We recently had the Pollo, Tamales and Enchiladas from the list of entrees. The chicken was very moist and flavorful. Very filling. This is a great restaurant in uptown Vancouver.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Don't get the Carne Asada...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I love to support our local economy in Vancouver. That being said we had a 45 minute wait at a favorite restaurant, so we decided to walk around uptown and saw Sabor Mexicana Restaurant. it is very quaint with a friendly wait staff. Authentic Mexican menu. My husband ordered 3 tacos, which he enjoyed. I had the Carne Asada. The plate presentation looked great. It had spicy rice, refried beans, lettuce, guacamole, and meat. The beans were great, the meat was tough, I could not cut it with my knife. It really was like eating shoe leather I'm sad to say. We might come back but definitely would not order that again.

• Visited January 2013