“Great Guacamole” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Moses Lake, Washington
“Great Guacamole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Having lived in the area in the past when we had the chance to go back to Who-Song and Larry's Mexican restaurant. If you like guacamole be sure to order it prepared at you table side, to your specifications, how thick or spicy. The added gift is they then have a balladeer come over for a funny song. The menu is not large but all that they serve is very tasteful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Centerville, Utah, USA
“Very pleasant meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We sat outside along the river. The view was good. The food was very good. The server was very attentive.

Visited August 2013
Wellington, Florida
“glad we found this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

the Qucamole is awesome almost a meal by itself. we were confused by the name who-song. we thought it was Oriental and Mexican but it refers to an actual song.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon
“Above average food. Average service. prices a little too high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hadn't been there since the mid 90's. Gave it a try with wife and her sister. The restraint was mostly empty on a Sunday afternoon. We had to wait 10 minutes to be seated. While waiting I scoped out the tables and noticed it was almost empty. Why restaurants don't just seat you in this situation is beyond me. At least then you can sit and eat chips and salsa. Maybe this is their way of cutting down on expenses.

The greater was the typical just out of HS cute little girl. As usual she had little to no brain power. Couldn't think for herself. Had to ask the seater for advice about every decision made. Pissed me off.

Finally got seated and the seats are all covered with crumbs and salt. Whoever cleans the tables does a really crappy job. After rejecting 2 tables we find one that's clean....for there.

All these negatives I can over look as long as the food is above average to excellent. I will not settle for crappy food anywhere. That's why I go out!! For the food.

The chips and salsa were 4 star. My fajitas were very good but a little pricy at $18. I would rather pay a little more and have good food than pay less and have crap food though.

All in all I would go back. I would not put it on my list of places that I really like and will probably forget about it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lynnwood, Washington
“Go for the Quacamole ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Happy hour visit with some clients we stopped in for a few beverages. The server was pleasant and friendly. Atmosphere was right on the columbia river and the deck offered an awesome view. We decided to order the quacamole and they make it fresh right at your table. It was awesome. Didnt eat the main course as we had reservations down the street but it smelled good and if the quac is an example of the main menu then you cant go wrong. It was simply perfect.

Visited September 2013