“Very cool interior! Reasonable coffee, nice selection of pastries” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Torque Coffee

Torque Coffee
501 Columbia Street, Vancouver, WA
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
California
“Very cool interior! Reasonable coffee, nice selection of pastries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for Coffee on our way to see the Maya Lin land bridge and walk the river walk. The interior of Torque is seriously Portland and we would have liked to stay. Food selection was limited to pastries and one small ham baguette. Coffee was okay, but lacked strength. It's Portland

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kennewick, Washington
“Best Coffee and Muffin I have ever had was at Torque Coffee of Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed a few nights at the Hilton in Vancouver right next to City Hall in Vancouver and wanted some Coffee and maybe a pastry. I noticed a sign outside of the Hilton across the street that said Coffee and Pastries on 5th and Columbia. I walked only one block and found Torque Coffee.

See pics

When you walk into Torque Coffee you see a very large open floorplan, looks very industrial...its a very good look for the business. Its dog and bicycle friendly. They even have a water bowl for your dogs. I noticed a guy push his bicycle in and get some coffee. I also noticed a woman on her Apple laptop working on something. I also noticed a couple of business men chatting up and drinking some coffee.

Now to the Coffee........I guess I have always had burt Coffee in the past because the coffee have a ton of flavor and didnt taste burt. I had a Large Non Fat Mocha.
I also had a Blue Berry Bran muffin......it was moist muffin unlike none I have had before.

Again....best Coffee and Muffin I have ever had...too bad I live on the other side of the state and cant visit this place daily.

They have a very unique look....very friendly staff. I cant wait until until I have the opportunity to visit Torque Coffee again.

I believe that they are open from 7am to 7pm daily.....but I'm not 100% sure on the time and or the days.

• Visited May 2013