“Cut,e classy and family friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
“Cut,e classy and family friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was impressed with the super friendly service here at Rosemary Cafe. They were so helpful with my dear friend's 20 month old daughter, bringing us a high chair before we needed to ask and providing us with toys.

The food was good and worth the price, and the special, pumpkin pancakes were a real treat. Over all the food didn't blow me away, but it was satisfying, and the coffee and tea were top quality.

For me the service really made my experience here. Just such a friendly bunch. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing brunch in downtown Vancouver.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Portland
“Great chicken salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a great place for a casual lunch. Nothing fancy, but everything is super fresh. And the bakery items look yummy. You can make your own breakfast bowl or sandwich from many choices, but the salads are what we go for in our group.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Tasty Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a breakfast/lunch cafe in downtown Vancouver on the corner of Main & Evergreen. We were greeted immediately upon entering. Service was excellent throughout the meal. I enjoyed viewing the owners' collection of antiques displayed throughout the cafe. For example, each table had a different set of salt and pepper shakers (probably from the 1950s or earlier). I ordered a "Made to Order Scramble" with cottage potatoes, toast (which I declined) and applesauce. My meat option was sausage, my cheese option was provolone, and the 3 extras I choose were tomatoes, onion and pesto. More items can be added to the scramble at a cost of 50 cents each. This was a very large breakfast for $8.95 (see photo). While the breakfast I ate was delicious, the coffee is just so-so. My husband says I am a real coffee snob and so most restaurants do not serve very good coffee, in my opinion. I did not try an espresso, but I will the next time we dine here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Upstate, NY
“Great spot for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stopped in for a bite at lunch. Everyone was so helpful. It seemed to be a favorite locals spot. The waitress was great and recommended a few things for me to do that afternoon- so helpful and cool. They also offered up a taste of their famous chicken salad which was delicious. Thanks again for a tasty lunch and the travel information for this NYer.

Visited September 2012