“Great deal.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great deal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Right off of I-205/I-5 super convenient. Good sushi nearby, Walgreens, Safeway and Fred Meyer. Hotel staff is friendly, rooms are pretty decent and clean, the breakfast is not the most wonderful but decent never the less. Pretty quiet too. Free wifi is nice.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I spent 3 nights there. Clean, nice staff and they had a great cup of coffee in the morning. They also served a pretty good breakfast.
The highlight was I forgot my charger for my computer. I called and asked if they would Fed EX for me. They called back and asked if they would overnight my charger. They got it to me the next day. Thank you!
dane

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I spent 4 days in Vancouver and researched many hotels prior to making my selection. Must say, I definitely made the right choice. The staff at this location is wonderful, very friendly, fun and inviting. The housekeeping service was great also. The last few times I've stayed at various hotels, I've had belongings come up missing, this was the first time that I DID NOT face that issue. Everyday my room was serviced, and everyday my stuff was still there! Not to mention, the lobby of this hotel is absolutely beautiful. Makes you feel like you're staying at a cozy country inn but for a much better value. Breakfast was good too. Overall, my stay was wonderful!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Richmond, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This hotel has decent sized rooms with comfortable beds and overall a well looked after property. For hotels at this star level, this one stands out from the rest. The only comment is the quality level of their breakfast is taking a down turn. Have stayed at this location numerous times over the past couple of years. But on this most recent trip, noticed the breakfast is really lacking. The quality of the waffles (self-made) is quite poor. This might be the deal breaker when choosing a hotel for my next shopping trip. Breakfast included in the price is a nice bonus.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms nearest to the elevator. Only has one elevator and is on the slow side. Ther...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. Clean, quiet, comfy beds, nice staff. When The Heathman Lodge got too expensive for us we started looking for a new place to stay since we travel here quite often. The price is amazingly reasonable. The only thing missing is a hot tub, but each room has a nice bathtub, which is missing in many hotels these days. We will definitely be returning!

• Stayed January 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Picked this place strictly for price. Just needed a place to stay on our way to Portland late one night. It was what I expected for the price. The person working the desk at check in wasn't rude, but was rather abrupt. I guess I'm used to them usually asking how your trip was, or making a little conversation, but that's okay. Our room was a bit worn. Could use a new coat of paint, the bathroom grout was missing in spots in the shower. It was pretty clean and the bed was fine. I was shocked that breakfast was included. Nothing fancy but it was nice to have that available. You can hear freeway noise a bit so keep that in mind. We were on the first floor, but I never heard anyone walking around above, just heard a toilet flush once in awhile.

Would I stay again? Yes, only as a quick stop as this was. We checked in at 9pm and were gone by 7am in the morning. We would usually stay at a Best Western, but this saved us over $40 dollars so I think it was worth it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver? Share your experiences!