We travel quite a bit and stay at La Quinta in various states because they accept pets with no hassles. We have to say, this is one of the nicest La Quinta's we've stayed in.
First, this facility is 4 stories, which is not typical of La Quintas we've stayed at. The building seems newer, large breakfast area with the normal treats: like waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, variety of toast & rolls, juices, tea/coffee, cereals, etc, the rooms are very clean, with large bathroom counter, and the service is excellent.
The lounge and breakfast area are impeccably clean, they even have carpeting in the stairwells to take our pets in and out of the side entrances, and the hotel is very convenient and close to the freeway access (both I5 and I205) but we never heard any traffic when sleeping. It is also a few blocks from a University for nice walks in the eve. Lastly, this hotel is very reasonably priced, and only about 15 minutes from downtown Portland.
The only reason we didn't give it 5 stars (we would have given 4.5 starts if available) is because there was mildew along the sides of the tub that we had to look at every time we showered, otherwise this is a very nice pet friendly hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Vancouver
- La Quinta Vancouver
- Vancouver La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Vancouver
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.