“Satisfactory stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9420 Northeast Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662-6172   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Vancouver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Satisfactory stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is located in a decent area. The value was good for the price paid. The room was quiet even on 1st floor across from pool. The window faced a cement wall but we didn't care about a view for this visit. The front desk was friendly and concerned about our satisfaction. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harj V, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear R0chesterNY,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in making sure that our guest has a very pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely.
Kimberly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is by far the best Best Western I have ever stayed at. Not only are the rooms affordable and the location excellent, but the customer service provided by Kimberly, the manager, was by far exemplary at the very least. She made my partner and I feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we checked in, to the very second we checked out. She was more than happy to help us with any problems or questions we had, and for this reason, I rate this hotel to the highest degree possible.

e

• Stayed April 2014
Harj V, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Taylex0214,

Thank you for such a great review, it was my pleasure to make you feel at home. I am happy that you two enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see the both of you again soon. Again thank you for the kind words.

FD Manager
Wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I am very pleased with the quality of both the hotel itself and the service I received here. I have stayed at this hotel several times and will return. I did not eat the breakfast so cannot speak as to the quality of the food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Linda,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

FD Manager
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We visit Vancouver, Washington several times a year and this is the only hotel we`ll ever stay in again. The room was large and very clean. The breakfast was wonderful and the entire staff, especially Kimberly went out of their way to make us feel so welcome and comfortable. We were there for six nights and our stay was consistently wonderful and I'm looking forward to returning. The hotel was recently remodeled and it couldn't be nicer. We were there for a wedding and several other family members were staying there as well. They all have the same positive opinion that we have. We were going to many different areas of the city and this hotel is located in a terrific place with easy access to all the major highways. This hotel gets my highest recommendation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Harj V, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
My Dear Bising Family,

I thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review. It was a joy having you and your family stay with us and can't wait to see you all again. It is guest like you that makes our job so much fun. I well make sure to pass along your review. Remember to bring my fury little friends next time.

See Ya Soon,
Richland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I were searching for a great hotel to stay at for a weekend get away. We found this hotel online at a great price. The accommodations were excellent and the service superb. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Retired Beachers,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do look foward to you staying with us again soon.

Richland, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I booked only 2 days prior to my stay and was pleased to get a room on a night that I'm sure that the hotel filled. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. The large room was clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harj V, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Judy,

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. You will be happy to know that new couches are in our future as part of our remodel.

Thanks Again,
Shoreline, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed here for a meeting but also was able to see family too. The hotel is confusing to find but once you do it is clean and nice. The room was big with the couch, unfortunetly the couch let you know that it was a pull out. I would stay here again tho.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Judy,

Thanks Again,
Front Desk Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!