“Great value!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9420 Northeast Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662-6172   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 27 hotels in Vancouver
Vancouver, BC, Canada
“Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel was everything I was looking for! It was clean, quiet, well laid out rooms, fantastic sauna and very easy to get to/from the 205. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
For shopping in Oregon state and hiking at Multnomah Falls it was very conveniently located. The layout of room was great and had fridge and microwave. I especially loved the pool, hot tub and sauna. Best sauna i've experienced at a hotel! Free breakfast was average.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Alex F, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear kjkmk,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and experienced our excellent customer service. Its good to see you slept soundly and also enjoyed a good breakfast to get your day started. We hope to see you again soon.

299 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Everyone was super nice, hotel very clean, a very large suite, and price very reasonable. Was booked for 3 nights but realized that I needed to stay one more night. Called my office and told them Book Me Again in this place. Thanks to all for my pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Emily J,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a good stay even with our water mishap. I do apologize for that. I am happy though that we were able to get it back up and running in a short amount of time. Samantha is a great part of the team and I am glad she was able to help out in the situation. I do hope that you made dinner plans on time. We look forward to your next stay.

Moscow, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel is clean, quiet, attractive, and convenient to everything in the wider area. The service was good and the price was quite reasonable. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this place to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear canuckjammer63,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed our amenities. I do believe that our pool and sauna are the best around as well as being a great location for near by activities. We look forward to your next visit.

Bothell, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had the need for a one night hotel in the Vancouver area and because this was relatively close to another place we were going I selected this location. I have to first complement the front desk person, Richelle. When we arrived there were several people ahead of us to check in. She acknowledged each person that was in the line but never stopped working with the person that was checking in. She was efficient and very pleasant. She made a little wait in line a lot easier to deal with by her professionalism and pleasant attitude.

Our stay was very nice and the hotel met all of our expectations. We will certainly choose this location again if the need arises. We spoke highly to others we were with about how nice the facilities were.

Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Alex F, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and experience great customer service from Richelle, she is a great part of our team. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to your next visit.

Washington, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have stayed at this motel not only several times, but once for 2 strait weeks while I was in classes in Vancouver but on a recent vacation trip when I needed a motel to stay at the phone service was absolutely terrible. I was on a leisure trip with my wife and before the trip had started we wrote down best prices of motels in the Vancouver area not knowing for sure whether we would get a room or just go home. Once we decided to get a room I called and asked for their best price. They quoted me a price that was around $40.00 more then I had observed online. I explained to the lady over the phone that I had observed a much cheaper price on the Best Western Website; she then told me that I would have to go online to get that price. I explained that I was traveling and that would be difficult for me to do all while explaining to her that I had stayed there many times. This is the only motel that I have ever dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot of them that wouldn't work out a good deal over the phone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Alex F, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear TAC772,

Thank you for your feedback and review. I apologize for your over the phone experience. I would like some more information regarding the conversation as well as the Desk Agent that you were speaking to. We are more than willing to work with travelers and I am curious as to why this wasn't done for you. I would be great if you could call me directly and I will look into this further.

360-256-0707
Hood River, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This first wknd of Nov. 2013 My Daughter & I Stayed here (part of a larger group) and pd by CC ...APARENTLY 4+ TIMES. THEY HELD UP $600.00 ON MY cc AND CAUSED ME & MY DAUGTER MUCH STRESS. Alex Fullerton, the gen. mgr. HAS REFUSED TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT ... AS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW I WAS GOING TO GET HOME & FULLFILL MY PROMIS TO MY DAUGHTER - TAKE HER ICE SKATING ... AS THEY HAD ALL MY MONEY TIED-UP (Luckly the event we were attending allowed me to wright a cheque for cash so we could get home - Again Alex was just oh good). THEN Alex just told the girls to tell me oh it will DROP-OFF TOMORROW (SAT.), THEN AGAIN ON SUN., AND YET AGAIN ON MON. IT WASN'T UNTILL I CONTACTED MY BANK AND THEY CALLED HIM (Mind you he should have been doing the work and fixing his error) THAT IT WAS FIXED (MOSTLY). I BELIEVE THAT HE SHOULD COMP US FOR THE ROOM FOR THIS VERY EXTREME & UNDUE STRESS HE CAUSED US; BUT NO ALL HE DID, AND HE BELIEVES IT WAS ENOUGH, IS GIVE ME $20.00 CASH AND 6500 POINTS (which do not come out of his pocket at all - its ''free money'' to him). I filed a complaint w/him (as that is there policy) about him and he said he would go to the owners ..... Yeah just like a murder would arrest himself & place himeself in jail for life. The said it was a computer glitch (lot of those going around lately). The girls were Great & did there best; However Alex REFUSED TO COME IN ON SAT, & ON SUN. TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. When I accused him of staying home and haveing a beer, etc he tried to make it my fault and do I think he would do that when 'his' customers are having issues? ... WELL DID HE COME AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT ON THE WEEKEND ... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HELL HE DIDN'T EVEN FIX THINGS ON THE WEEKDAY -Untill My Bank called him)!!! Oh he did allow one of the girls to give us a free pizza cause I didn't have the money to take My Daughter to dinner.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Alex F, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Andrew M,

Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your visit. I assure you that it was not intentional and out of our control, especially on a weekend. As far as refusal to make anything right, I must disagree. We did our best to help you with what we could. Yes, we fed you pizza. We gave you $20 for some gas/food. (adequate as you live 60 minutes away) and we gave you 6500 reward points (a $650 Value) I do apologize if you felt that accusing me of having a beer would offend me as I was on the phone with the employee's that were helping you at the time at 10:00am. I do hope that you don't think that the case.

Again, I apologize for the frustration of your weekend. We look forward to your next visit.

vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel is close to the freeway and a bit hidden, so you will have to use your eyes as well as your GPS to find the location tucked behind a professional building and a gas station.
When I arrived the hotel had the front entrance taped up for new asphalt. The signs indicating to use the side doors (one which was locked) were small and confusing. Thankfully a staff member saw me rattling at the door and opened the door for me.

I had requested a quiet room and was given a room with an interconnecting door. The noise transfer was an issue. The room itself was very clean as was the hotel and the staff went above and beyond to give me a pleasant and effortless stay.

Room Tip: If a quiet room is important, please request a room without an inner connecting door.