“Great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9420 Northeast Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662-6172   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Vancouver
Boise, Idaho
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed the weekend for a family reunion in a 2 queen room. Very clean, updated, quiet room. Comfy bed, but pillows were lumpy. Clean pool and hot tub with sauna and a patio. Breakfast was usual continental, lots of carbs and sugar, but overall a great value at $80 a night.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Harj V, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 360-256-0707.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed at this location on new years eve to avoid the icy roads and get some well needed rest. As a flight attendant, I spend a great deal of my life in and out of hotels. This being said, I couldn't believe my experience at this hotel. After being hit on by the guy at the front desk while I was getting my room, the phone in my room began ringing off the hook. It seems the young man at the desk thought it would be appropriate for him to try and coax me out of my room at 1am because he found me attractive. Not only was I put off by his actions but I felt very unsafe in my hotel room. When I filed a complaint with the company Best Western they were shocked at what had occurred, however the management at the hotel dismissed my case and denied that their employee would do such a thing. Not only was this not flattering and very rude, its totally inappropriate and made me feel very unsafe.

• Stayed January 2011

british columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

This was our second stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located near I-205 with easy access to Portland and Vancouver.

This is the only hotel we stayed at that offers makeup remover as part of the toiletries. The room was clean and comfortable. However, the pillows were too soft for our liking.

There were limited items for breakfast this time with oatmeal being the only hot item offered.

From our room, wireless internet reception was weak. A wired connection appears to be available but you have to have your own cable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

Stayed for four (4) nights. Excellent service by all personnel. Very clean public areas. Well kept. Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna, clean, working and well stocked with towels. Fitness room, too. FREE BREAKFAST! Great assortment of items. The rooms are spacious and well kept. BED was VERY COMFORTABLE. We enjoyed everything about this hotel. I travel twice a year to Oregon and I will stay here again. Close to on ramp to I 5. Great location for getting anywhere. Mall nearby. Loved our stay. Join Best Western Rewards Program-worth it if you plan to travel quite a bit.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2010

arrived late in the evening after a day hiking the gorge. the room is large, well appointed and easy access to the freeway to continue our journey to seattle. a better than average continental breakfast. no complaints

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Sacramento
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

We made our yearly trip up to Seattle Washington and stayed here twice. The room and breakfast were still good. The hotel was very quiet even with a teen girl soccer team staying here. No problem with the wireless, but if you want to plug in you’ll have to bring your own cable. A little problem when we checked in, they wanted to place us near the elevator but, it all worked out for the best. We used this hotel as a staging point to go to Mt St. Helens which is 90 miles north of the hotel. The entrance is 50 miles north on 5, this takes you to the Washington State Visitor Center (Worth the stop). Then it's another 40 miles to the mountain (Johnston Ridge Observatory). We even found a closer Spaghetti Factory and a nice Custard Ice Cream place.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

British Columbia,Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

Location is great for shopping, room was nice and clean and newly finished. Every thing was great, very nice and quiet. Breakfast was very good,which is included with your stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!