“Pretty Good Pizza, Terrible Pasta” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Seattle, Washington
“Pretty Good Pizza, Terrible Pasta”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

The one thing I have always liked about Pizza Italiana is the service. The owners are wonderful and hire good people. They are always terrific. I like the pizza, it's not my favorite but it is good. I like my pizza a little spicier than most and this pizza is fairly mild.

The pasta on the other hand, seriously tastes like Chef Boyardi. I hate to admit it but that is what the pasta tastes like. Straight out of a can, which, is disappointing because I am sure they have spent plenty of time trying to perfect their recipes and techniques.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Battle Ground, Washington
“Best Italian food in Clark County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

The best family owned, family friendly Italian restaurant we've found north of Portland. We have eaten here many times. I am from the east coast and have grown up on Italian food. After moving here four years ago we were extremely dissapointed in the quality and authenticity of the pizza and Italian food that we found. Then we found Pizza Italiana. The family who owns it is extremely friendly, their food is awesome and authentic. The best part is the Tiramisu...it is unbelievable. It rivals the best Italian New York high end restaurants. Please support this family and establishment. This is a family oriented restaurant. We drive over a half an hour one way to eat here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, WA
“Hidden jewel of Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

We had a family dinner here a few weeks ago and the food was awesome. Very clean restaurant with incredible pizza. Crust was light and crisp and everything tasted very authentic. Friendly service and an overall great experience!

• Visited February 2011