“Excellent quality, good price.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #118 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Japanese
Louisville, Kentucky
“Excellent quality, good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times and have always been very satisfied.
The food is very tasty and authentic. The are so many choices, including sushi, Mongolian, salads, and ice cream. The service is excellent, and the price is very reasonable, especially for the variety and quantity of food.
I recommend this restaurant very highly. We will return again soon.

Visited June 2013

North, Idaho
“Good vibe, okay food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Two adults a 3 year old and a 13 year-old cost $60 for a Friday dinner and one drink each...a little pricey for a buffet. With that being said the atmosphere was vibrant, but not loud and totally acceptable for families or singles. Dispite some other reviews there were no time limit signs and we never felt rushed. The servers were friendly and promt. I wish I could give better reviews on the food but I have to say "okay". There were lots of sushi choices and they were good but not amazing. I loved the BBQ chicken and ribs and pot stickers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
VANCOUVER
“Buffet dissapointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am a American Japanese so I speak with a certain authority on this and I eat at a fair amount of Buffets too. On entering the restaurant one gets excited at the possibilities. The spread is extremely impressive in length and variety. Sushi, noodles, and a ready grill promise a great meal in a modern style high end looking restaurant. Alas, looks are deceiving. The food is uniformly bland, and lacks any of the nuances of taste, texture, balance and complexity of Japanese food. This was my third try at it since they opened and it has gotten even worse then when they first opened. I ate with a Hawaiian and Caucasian friends and they were complaining about the food too. Me; I was embarrassed. It's like eating Sushi at a Chinese buffet. It looks right but usually tastes bad. It gives praise to the knowledge, and art of those who make good Sushi.

Visited June 2012
“Poor customer service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I think it's bad customer service when you limits customers in eating time. I took my mom there for Mother's Day and there's a sign that limits customers to 1 hour. I have young kids and they'll eat slow!! How can you limits eating time when there are kids!! It's a buffet!! Bad decision for putting that sign up.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Battle Ground, Washington
“Horrible customer service. Mediocre food. Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was excited to try this place but was extremely disappointed. They had chinese, mongolian, and sushi. Every one of the varieties were far below standard than any single chinese, mongolian or sushi restaurant. The items at both the mongolian bar and chinese bar were extremely slow to restock. Waited for the beef to be refilled for a half hour seemed excessive. The hot & sour soup was empty the entire time. I took my family of 4 to meet my sister with her family of 4 there. We each had a payback coupon for our meals. We arrived separately, paid separately and left separately. But, since we sat at the same set of pushed together tables, they refused to allow us to use both coupons. This was my family's first time eating there and our last. There are far better restaurants for a much lower price.

• Visited February 2013