“Not your average BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Vancouver, Washington
“Not your average BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

This place was recommended to me and I gave it a try because I'm always looking for good BBQ. Goldies met all my high expectations. I had the 1/2 slab ribs and they were fantastic. I hate the BBQ that is all bone and no meat. Goldies ribs were very meaty so I did not walk away hungry as I am known to do. When I asked for a suggestion, he gave me honest feedback which resulted in me choosing the cheaper item. I love not being upsold.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles, California
“WE at CCB Agree Goodies BBQ is the Best BBQ in the World :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

Me and one of my business partner when to goodies new location just last night. And not only was the food great but they give us samples of there famous ribs while we waited and i was very impressed with how good of a set up they had in there store flat screens and pictures everywhere it was inspiring to see my people and that it was people i know grow there business god is good. So keep up the good work you got our support over here at CCB Enterprises & our website Coast to Coast Ballers.Com

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, USA
“Get there and Feast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2010

It's hard to separate BBQ joints for me. They all have the same menu, the same cuts of meat, the same sandwiches etc. etc. etc. Well, I've now thrown out that belief. Goldies is simply Amazing! So far, I've only had their Beef Brisket and their Pulled Pork Sandwich and both were a NEW experience for me. Not only do they use cuts of meat (I found no fat) to die for - sauce (I had medium - but next time I'll take hot) which is somehow better than I've tasted, but their preparation and presentation were exactly what a Texas or Louisiana BBQ should be (with apologies to North Carolina) This ranks right up there with the BBQ restaurants I've enjoyed in NC, Fort Worth, TX (stockyards), Memphis, and New Orleans. Bottom Line: What it lacks in ambiance it more than makes up for in taste, texture, service and staff. BTW: if you've think you've had good Sweet Potato Pie before, hang on to your hat - theirs KILLS! Further, I like Mustard Greens but I throw rocks at any I've eaten before eating Goldies... Their NEW location: 15640 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver, WA 98682, [--]. And pay no attention to their prices on their website, they Lowered them!!!!