“Great Food but seemed a little pricey.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Food but seemed a little pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there today. She had a Carne Asada burrito and I had a Chicken Ranchero burrito. Both were very good. My wife had a Corona beer (national drink a beer day) and I just had a diet soda. All totaled together.... (with wonderful Washington tax) was $23.28. The price seemed a little high for 2 burritos, a beer and soda but the food was excellent.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washougal, Washington
“Great food... slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have eaten here a handful of times. The food tastes really great and fresh. However each time service has been really slow. A few times customers who ordered after me in line got their items 1st, after I had already been waiting for sometime. When I asked the employee about it he was very rude. I'm giving it a 4 doors because the freshness and flavor of the food was fantastic.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pahoa, Hawaii
“Confusing menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food here was good once we figured out how to order it. There are lists of beans and rices separate from the lists of burritos and tacos and so forth. But if you're ordering a burrito the stuff comes in it while if you order tacos it doesn't and it becomes a side order? Something like that. We were a group of 5 and all figured out what we wanted. Then when I went to the desk to place the order, we found out we hadn't known what we were doing and the women taking the order wasn't very nice about it, acting as if we were the stupid ones. But the food was good.

Visited July 2013
Pacific Northwest
“Great prices & great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in Vancouver for a conference. I went here twice. Their guacamole was delicious. The menu was more ala carte which was nice to determine the portion size and reasonably priced. The beer list was pretty good too, although small. I would definitely eat there again and I plan on bringing my spouse next time.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Solid”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Wait was a little longer than I would have liked, but it was worth it. I had some great fish tacos. and they had a nice option for outdoor seating as well as a decent bar. We got to go orders but it looked like a cool place to have a leisurely lunch.

Visited September 2012