“consistency” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grand Avenue
“consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

If you like great tasting and inventive food, killer cocktails this is one great place to bring the family, date or a weekend treat. The food is seasonally adjusted to the local produce of the region. Ingredients are fresh and prime to the taste. Price is higher than mall food but you get calm and clean ambience. The waiters are attentive and know the dishes, and consider people with ingredient allergies. would definitely come back to eat more.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was excellent. They have a wonderful drink selection and the bartender knows how to mix the drinks :) A little on the pricey side but really not bad at all for the quality of the food you get. Service was great. Atmosphere was nothing special, just your basic restaurant .

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia River Gorge WA
“Last call for me here, consider reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have to agree with the other reviews that have less than excellent or Great! Was there yesterday Feb 20, party of 3 for lunch. Waiter was great! Two of us ordered the Steak salad @$16.00 Little pricey for what you get. Over priced in fact. So are burgers. I had a side of fries and smallest side order of fries I had ever seen. Even mentioned to waiter. Once we dug into steaks, ordered medium and other ordered Medium Well. The steaks ( both) were so raw you could not cut with a knife. Steaks were raw and NOT as ordered so sent back to have grilled as ordered. Then was ok. Had a desert that was the Sundae. Not bad? Carmel corn and ice cream DO NOT order if sharing as it comes in a small ( yes aagain small) mason type jar. Nothing was given ( small bowls etc.) to share it with. Everything here except burger at our visit ( and I have been there 3 other times ) was medium to small serving. Tea was Luke warm at best and had to let waiter know that a couple times and as he brought another again Luke warm.Sadly not impressed with this or other visits so last call for me here.
Nice little place but for my restaurant experience (even in the business) rates 3 at best above.
Not highly recommended and for the price seriously does not meet the dining experience .
If you folks read these time to consider a staff and kitchen review and maybe consider lowering your prices for lunch. Or at least serve as ordered and heat up the tea !
Cannot comment on dinner, Passed a free one there at one time. So last call for me here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful location, food stunk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

How can you screw up Mac and cheese, dry aldentr noodles and blah cheese. Dessert? Chocolate peanut butter soufflé......yum......NOT. Dry not fresh and botderline cold. Sadly unimpressed on Valentines with my sweetie. :(

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Good Quality Food, Though a Bit Pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had been wanting to try this place for quite a while, but it is on the pricey side so I hadn't been. I was fortunate enough to receive a gift certificate as a gift to give it a try. The atmosphere is great. It is urban and upscale.

My husband and ordered a spinach/bacon salad which was fabulous. As a main entree, my husband had the pork chop and it was perfect. Honestly, it was the best pork chop either one of us had ever had. I ordered the rustic seafood stew. Eh. Didn't love it. I would have preferred a little more common seafood such as fish, scallops and shrimp. This was loaded with calamari, octopus, etc. If you like that kind of thing, then you will find it to be excellent.

We each had two glasses of wine/beer and found their offerings to be great and reasonably priced. We shared the cracker jack sundae for dessert and it was different, but quite delicious.

Overall, we felt that it was a bit spendy for the amount of food/beverage that we had gotten for our $100 tab. Most of the entrees are $20 or more. We liked it, but it would certainly be only a special occasion dinner.

• Visited December 2012